New Switchgear, upgrading power distribution, moving, or adding, production equipment, are a major part of Sprint Electrical’s many levels of services for industrial manufacturing facilities.
- Services Range (200-4000A) • 480 volt and 208 volt 3 phase, distribution systems • 240 volt, 3 phase and single phase distribution systems
- Bus Duct Systems Rated at 240/480 > 200 to 4000 amperes > Copper or Aluminum
(Representing all the major Manufacturers > New and reconditioned available)
- Equipment Power Feeders • From 20 ampere to 4000 ampere > EMT – RIGID – IMC – PVC PVC-coated galvanized heavy wall conduit systems
- Hazardous classified location electrical systems • Class 1, Division I and II • Class 2, Division I and II • Class 3, Division I and II
- Safeguarding circuit systems
- Control and DC power wiring
- Lighting control and power wiring
- Instrumentation devices and wiring • Brix • Conductivity • Flow • Level • Pressure • Position • PH • Temperature
- Control panels
- Motor controls and installation • Two speed part winding variable torque • Wye delta starting • Synchronous motor controls • Reduced voltage starting • Electronic soft starters • Reversing starters • AC variable speed drives (½HP-600HP) • DC solid state drives • Motor generator sets • Servo motors and controllers
Sprint Electrical is an extension of your team
We are experienced industrial electrical contractors. We work like a team member of your staff. We have the manpower and support to help you during busy seasonal needs, holiday shutdowns, or when you have maintenance employees on vacation, paid time off, or leave of absence.